Monday, December 21, 2015

{ 25 Stocking Stuffers Under $25 }

// keychain //

Stockings are always a ton of fun, but there's no reason to spend a ton of money on stuffing them! My stocking usually consist of a couple of fun items like the ones above and some essentials like toothpaste, socks, and ponytail holders. I'm not sure if that's how others do it, but we always have..
ANYWAY...
Not only are these great for stuffing stockings, but also can be given as a more inexpensive gift for a friend, Secret Santa, etc.
For the makeup-lover, the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara is a must-have. I also love the Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick. I recommend the color "Melted Nude".
For unique stocking stuffers, The Fashion Coloring Book is perfect for the fashion-lover/child-at-heart (*cough* me) and the flavor infuser water bottle is great for a college girl.
For more practical stocking stuffers, you can never have enough hairbrushes (trust me) or makeup remover wipes
I hope this helps meet some of your Christmas shopping needs!

Happy Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment