Wednesday, December 23, 2015

{ Blue + Flannel }

{Blue & Flannel} Blonde & Broke OOTD
 // Sweater: Thrifted (similar) // Flannel: Thrifted (similar) // Jeans: Hollister / / Boots: Charlotte Russe / / Necklace: Forever 21 (similar) 

Yes, that's me about to attempt a cool dismount in the last picture, just ignore the unfortunate face I'm making...
Anyway...
Saturday was finally a nice, cold December day here in Alabama and that can only mean one thing--break out the sweaters. This electric blue cashmere sweater was...*drumroll*...$1 at the thrift store! One dollar! You simply cannot beat that. I decided to pair it with a red flannel (also $1!), a pair of dark jeggings and my new favorite boots from my new favorite place to buy shoes, Charlotte Russe. This outfit is perfect for winter and also super easy to recreate! All you need is a flannel, a sweater, and jeans.

Thanks to my boyfriend for the pictures!
Also thank you to everyone who has been reading my blog! If you would like to subscribe, there are some links on the right side-bar. Comments are also appreciated!
Have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I love the contrast between the flannel and the blue sweater! And your hair is gorgeous!

    x
    Maria

    ReplyDelete