Sunday, December 13, 2015

Greetings - First Post

After reading many blogs and even starting a couple that barely saw the light of day, I decided to start one "for real" this time.

This blog will be a way for me to express my love of fashion and writing with everyone and also will help me as I work towards my degree in fashion merchandising. As for the blog title, I went with two words that describe me best...
 ;) 
So let me introduce myself; here are a few things about me:

• My name is Katie and I'm a 19-year-old college freshman at Jacksonville State University.

 I'm studying fashion merchandising and dream of being a fashion journalist, buyer, or stylist. I'm still unsure! I'm using this blog not only to document my musings, but to gain some insight and experience in fashion and fashion journalism.

I've loved everything fashion and beauty-related since I can remember. I used to dream of being a fashion designer until I learned I can't sew for the life of me.

My style is pretty experimental. Sometimes I'll have girly phases (most of the time) and sometimes I'll have a more edgy phase, depending on what inspires me at the time.

I've always been really artsy. I love drawing, painting, writing, playing instruments, and photography.

I LOVE food. Anything cheesy, birthday cake-flavored, or pasta-related is my best friend.

And that's really about it! Thanks for stopping by to see my first post, there's still a lot left to be done, but I'm going to try to get the hang of it. ☺


P.S. I promise I'm not strangling this goat--I love animals.




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment