Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Eve To-Do List

Merry Christmas Eve!

If you're living in the Southeastern U.S. right now, it probably feels nothing like Christmas and it's probably bumming you out. I know that's how I feel. But, today I'll give you an awesome to-do list for tonight to make sure you're in the Christmas spirit before tomorrow morning!

1. Bake Christmas Cookies

Bake Cookies - Christmas Eve To-Do List - Blonde & Broke

Not only is baking Christmas goodies delicious, it's a lot of fun and a great way to get the family together and spend time with one another. There are tons of delicious and easy recipes on Pinterest!

2. Blast the Christmas Music


You either love or hate Christmas music, but I happen to love it. It's one of my favorite parts of Christmas! My personal favorites are O Holy Night by Josh Groban and Trans-Siberian Orchestra, who I went and saw in Birmingham a few years back. They're amazing!

3. Make Hot Chocolate

Make Hot Chocolate - Christmas Eve To-Do List - Blonde & Broke

Of course most of the ideas on this list had to include food, right? Even though it may be in the 70's in 'bama right now, we can still pretend it's a snowy winter's day. This S'mores Hot Chocolate from Minimalist Baker...just look at it. Yum! 

4. Watch Christmas Movies


Christmas movies are the ultimate "feel-good" movies to me. I've watched them even when it wasn't Christmas! My all-time favorite Christmas movie (and one of my favorite movies in general) is Polar Express. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is a close second though, and a must-watch!

5. Wear Christmas Pajamas

Wear Christmas Pajamas - Christmas Eve To-Do List - Blonde & Broke

Finally, change into some cozy Christmas pj's at the end of the night before heading off to bed! You'll be happy you did in the morning. Picture from Pink Peonies

Thank you for reading! Have a Merry Christmas and God bless you!




No comments:

Post a Comment