Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Denim + Denim

All-Denim Look - Blone & Broke
All-Denim Look - Blone & Broke
All-Denim Look - Blone & Broke
All-Denim Look - Blone & Broke
All-Denim Look - Blone & Broke
All-Denim Look - Blone & Broke
 Top: Target (similar) / / Jeans: Hollister / / Boots: Charlotte Russe / / Necklace: Forever 21 (similar)

A full-denim outfit is one of my favorite ones to wear. What can I say, I love jeans, chambray tops, and pretty much anything denim! It's versatile and goes with anything! The key to this trend is picking two completely different washes or styles of denim to avoid the "Texas tuxedo" look.
. If I look kind of chunky in these pictures, it's because (other than eating way too much over the holidays) it was freezing outside today and I had to wear a thermal shirt underneath. I wish you guys could see some of the outtakes from this shoot--everytime the wind blew I had to run into the sunlight for warmth! 
Furthermore, I'm guessing my new "signature pose" is looking down at an angle with the wind blowing my hair...so majestic...
Want more ideas on how to wear a chambray top? Check out my Chambray 3 Ways post!

Thank you for reading and Happy Tuesday!









~ Photographed by Kaleb Sweat

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Chambray tops. I really need to get one in my closet! Also, agreed that last photo is gorgeous. And that necklace....want!!!

    Cassie
    My Pop of Color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair, that necklace and shoes are all gorgeous!! I need to add some denim in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute casual look!
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, you're so pretty. I hate you :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you paired the chambray top with jeans. I'm always afraid to do it but you look fabulous so I'm definitely trying it out now! xx Merisa | Monogrammed Magnolias

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe it's a blonde thing but you and my sister pull this look off so well! I'm too nervous to make it work haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Maybe it's a blonde thing"..definitely going to have to start incorporating this phrase into my daily vocabulary, lol! Thanks girl!

      Delete