Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Dreaming of Spring...


Spring Items 2016
onetwothree  • fourfive six

While I love the big sweaters, boots, and white hot chocolates that come with winter, the cold can get pretty dreary and depressing after a while. And even though it's only January, I'm still thinking of flowers blooming, bright colors, and *gasp* sunshine! Today I decided to share some of my favorite colorful items that have me dreaming of spring...

I am so in love with the two gorgeous bags on this list! The scalloped tote from Kate Spade is the prettiest bag ever and the perfect size! And the Rebecca Minkoff tassel crossbody is a great way to add a pop of color to an outfit! I will possibly look into getting one this spring...
I've also been drying for some Hunter boots. I still don't have a pair! These pink ones are so vibrant and perfect for those spring showers. My favorite color is actually on sale right now in the Classic finish!

Below are some of my favorite springy pictures from Pinterest...






Are you feeling the spring fever yet?

Are you ready for spring? What are your springtime must-haves?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment